Thursday, August 18, 2011

Being A Mom

I love being a Mom with my whole being.  That little girl makes my heart burst with happiness every single time I look at her.  Even if it's for an hour and a half in the middle of the night.  Okay, maybe not at that moment...but just seconds after as I'm falling back asleep.  I love her to bits.  And I seriously can't imagine my life without her in it.

However, there are parts of motherhood that I'm not a fan of.  And I apologize if I sound like a broken record, some of these things I am obviously struggling with a lot.

I hate that I now drive a "mom" car.

I hate that I'm now sporting a "mom" haircut.

I hate that I had to buy a "mom" swimsuit. 

I also hate how said swimsuit looks on my "mom" body. 

As much as I HATE these things, I love this girl even more.  I wouldn't trade anything in the world for her.  She makes me happy.  I mean, look at her...




1 comment:

  1. Get yourself a new haircut and swimming suit!!
    We are only as old and "momish" as we make ourselves!

    Love you!
    Kelly G

    ReplyDelete