Friday, September 23, 2011

1 year stats

Neva had her 1 year check-up on Wednesday!  She continues to be one healthy girl!!!  Here are her stats:

18 lbs. 9 oz.  (25th percentile)
29 inches (50th percentile)
Didn't tell me her head circumference, but that is also in the 25th percentile

Can you tell who she is built like?  Maybe if I tell you that she can almost wear a size 3 shoe (tiny!), that will tell you that she is built EXACTLY like her Dad!  What a lucky little girl!!!

They also checked her hemoglobin and we learned that she is not anemic!  Good news all around!  :)  This wee one is also working on tooth #12.  Although I'm pretty sure I felt that it was through last night, hard to tell for sure when she won't open her mouth for me to see and just wants to chomp on my finger when it's in her mouth! 

And???  She has been taking some steps by herself.  Last night she would take about 4 before she would stop for a dance break.  Seriously, she just stands and bounces.  Hilarious, I tell you. 

This little girl is growing like a weed.  I can't believe how big she is getting!  Nor can I believe that she is already over a year old!  And I really can't believe the independence she is showing...where in the world did she get that? 

I love her.  SO.  MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment