Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Neva Mae has arrived!

We welcomed our beautiful daughter, Neva Mae, into the world on Saturday, September 4, 2010. She was born at 6:44pm, weighing 7 pounds 7 ounces, and 21 inches long. She is the most amazing thing I have ever seen and Eric and I are totally in love!

I'm not quite ready to write out the whole birth story...but did want to share a few pictures and the good news with everyone!!

Having Neva at home was absolutely the best choice for us!! It was amazing, intense and perfect all at the same time. I would not have done it any other way...and now look at the amazing reward we got in the end!!!


Baby Cave...


Alycia checking in...


A little relief in the tub...


She's here!


So in love!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Can't wait to meet lil miss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are BEYOND thrilled for the three of you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    xoxo, Courtney and the rest of the crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful birth picture. You really do look euphoric. Neva is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. I am so happy for both of you.

    ReplyDelete