Monday, November 15, 2010

10 weeks

It's been 10 whole weeks since Miss Neva was born. I cannot believe she's already 2 months old, I also can't believe all that I've learned.

10 weeks ago...
I had no idea what true, unconditional love was.
I had no idea what it meant to be truly selfless.
Time didn't move as quickly.
I thought I was busy.
I thought I wanted a son.
I didn't know how much I could love someone.
I didn't cry as much.
I didn't smile as much.
I didn't worry as much.
I wasn't a mom.

Life sure has changed over the past 10 weeks...






4 days






1 week



2 weeks



3 weeks






4 weeks






5 weeks






6 weeks






7 weeks






8 weeks






9 weeks






10 weeks

2 comments:

  1. What a big girl!!! When do we get to see you guys again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have 3.25 hours of leave time (literally) so we won't be able to get back anytime soon. Planning to be there for Elliott's 1st birthday!! Or you should come out here for a visit!

    ReplyDelete