Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank You

Seems only fitting that one should talk about the things they are grateful for as Thanksgiving quickly approaches, so here goes.

I'm thankful for:

Being married to the most amazing man, who treats me like a queen.

Having a healthy, thriving, beautiful baby girl who melts my heart everyday.

Being surrounded by loving friends, near and far.

Having the BEST family a girl could ask for, all whom I miss dearly EVERYDAY.

Being healthy and happy.

Having a job, especially in this economy...and a job that I enjoy.

My gratitude seems to grow immensely everyday. Being a parent is an extremely humbling job and makes me much more appreciative of the people in my life. So, thank you, each and every one of you for how you have touched my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment