Friday, July 29, 2011

Mountain Fair

One year ago tonight I was dancing with my favorite dancing buddy.  Tonight though?  Tonight, I go it alone.  I'm a little more nervous as I can't just stand there and be pregnant if I forget what I'm doing and have people in awe over almost 9 month pregnant body still dancing! 

Last year...




Looking forward to have my tiniest fan in the audience!  She loved dancing with me...wonder what she'll think of it all from the outside!!!  And her Dad is quite possibly my biggest fan...looking forward to having him there as well.  Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fun evening! Someday we will come watch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family you have become!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did amazing! Neva and I were both in awe watching our beautiful and graceful mom dance on stage! We love you!

    ReplyDelete