Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday...er, Friday

I've seen a lot of bloggers talking about doing "Thankful Thursday" for the month of November and thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.  However, our computer was having some issues last night, so it's just getting put up here today.

I go through phases in life where I find myself wanting.  Feeling like we don't have enough.  We're not keeping up with the Jones' so to speak.  But truth of the matter is, we're pretty damn lucky.

I'm thankful that we have a beautiful home and a roof over our heads.  It's not huge and it's not fancy, but it's ours.  And buying a house in the Roaring Fork Valley is no small feat, so I'm very proud of us for doing this, as well. 

I'm thankful we have a pantry and a refrigerator full of food.  There are many who are not so lucky.  Also?  My husband has an amazing garden which also supplies us with some amazing food for a good portion of the year. 

I'm thankful, also, that both of us having good jobs.  There are days when they don't seem so great, but truth is...they're pretty great.  Eric gets to play.  I get to help people.  During this difficult time, it's just amazing that we both still have our jobs and I am grateful for that.

I'm also thankful that while we are out working these jobs, we have someone amazing to take care of Neva.  She is lucky enough to get to spend the day with Becca, who she LOVES.  And play with friends, whom she also LOVES.

This is just a start...and these are in no particular order.  Stay tuned for more.  I know you're all on the edge of your seats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment