Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow...I have to go back to work. Back to the ol' grind. And I am not looking forward to it. I know I have to go, as our mortgage won't pay itself, but I really don't want to. The only saving grace is that I get to take Neva with me for the rest of the week and for all of next week. However, if I could lay on the floor and throw a temper tantrum...I totally would.

I mean, how could I want to give up 24 hours of this????


Neva's first trip to the pumpkin patch



She loved it...or slept through the whole experience!

Lovin' some bath time



Big smiles for Mom



And if it's possible...even bigger smiles! Best baby ever!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great expressions - she's a little pumpkin herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bottom picture? AWESOME. I love that dimple she's showing off. Neva, Neva- you are so beautiful!

    Courtney

    PS- you inspired me to write about our trip to the pumpkin patch. Thanks for non-intentional push!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just so beautiful. i cannot wait to meet her!!! stay strong with work and transitioning to daycare! you rock!

    ReplyDelete