Saturday, June 18, 2011

9 months

Holy Moly....I can't even believe how long it has been since I have written anything!  Not that I have anything ground-breaking to share, but I had committed to keeping this up to date for family and friends who live far away so I need to keep up!!!

And now I say, DAMN IT!  I started this last weekend...but then life happened.  And here it is, a whole week later and I'm still not sure I'll be able to finish this post tonight!

Here goes nothin'...

This little lady is amazing.  Crawling.  Standing while holding on to something.  Trying with all her might to pull to stand.  Chucking her pacifier out of her crib to get us to come back in just one more time.  Amazing, I tell you.  Just amazing.

Life has been busy, to say the least.  My job has been extremely demanding this month.  I hate every June at my job, but this one takes the cake.  And we're only half-way through!  And Eric's schedule continues to be extremely helpful yet extremely difficult.  And this week we found out that our amazing Miss Ronda is moving at the end of July.  And so we start the hunt for a new daycare once again.  What I wouldn't give to be independently wealthy so that I could stay home and play with that amazing gal every single day.

Since I'm in a bit of a grumpy place, again, I'm going to zip it and just share some photos. 

Riding her new toy

Learning to stand!

 Swinging with Dad

An older one, but so cute....Mother's Day

First trip to the pool, thanks Janet!

Enjoying the Strawberry Days parade

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. I can't believe she's 9 months! Wish I could somehow make it possible for you to stay home with Neva, but you are doing a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete