Friday, March 8, 2013

Time

Over the past few months, it seems as though I have completely lost track of time...and have just not been able to keep up.  There are days that I feel I'm barely keeping my head above water...

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I am currently working 3 jobs and trying to be a good Mom on top of that.  Some days it all feels too much, but we've gotta do what we've gotta do.

Most days, there just aren't enough hours.  Not enough time to get in the exercise I desperately need, not enough time to snuggle and love on Neva as much as I would like, not enough time to get all of the work done that is needed...just not enough time.

So, of course, it seems to be the most appropriate time to increase my workload at my "real" job.  I'm not sure how in the world I'll have time for this.

And then there's this big upcoming belly dance performance.  I need to finish the choreography...and practice...and work on costuming...and prepare for the next session of classes.

In the meantime, I feel like I'm missing out on so much of Neva's toddler-hood.  I thought having a small baby was tons of fun, but having a toddler is even more fun.  Don't get me wrong, it's a lot of work and there is a lot of attitude in her 36 inches....but it is SO much fun.  I really need to figure out how to get paid to be a stay at home mom.  I know that is a lot of work, too...but it would make my heart so happy.

I mean, look at this kid...

At Mom's office

Fun at the park

Obviously the rug is the best blanket

Ready for her "Princess Party" a.k.a. watching the Oscars

Playing her banjo

No comments:

Post a Comment