Monday, March 31, 2014

75 days!

Only 75 days to go until this wee one makes his/her arrival! 

Can't believe that's all the time left for this pregnancy...it has gone so fast!  Likely because we're chasing a toddler around all day long now!

It feels like nothing is really ready yet....with Neva we were all set by 5 months or so!  But we have all the basics, and I've learned, that you don't really need the rest! 

We've ordered cloth diapers for this kiddo, but that was about it on our "must buy" list.  So....maybe we're more ready than I thought?!?!

I'm feeling well.  Measuring right on track, but feeling very large!  Still exercising on an almost daily basis and eating as well as I can (or want to!)

Neva talks to my tummy every day and often sticks a baby up her shirt and will deliver them!  And they always come out head first!  I have no idea where she picked that up, a book perhaps, but that little lady is definitely prepared for when the time comes!  She also loves to talk about why I'm going to roar like a lion when the baby is being born.... 

Can't believe we're almost done!  Can't wait to meet this little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment