Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Quick Thoughts

I am only taking a few minute to write this, as I'm on my lunch break at the office!

Several people have been commenting on my growing belly! It is starting to show a little and this is all becoming more real by the day!

It's interesting to have people look at your belly and comment on it and most of the time I enjoy it. That is, until someone points out my "pooch". I really have a hard time with that word being used about my pregnant belly, it's not that I ate too much, but I'm growing a sweet little baby in there!

I think I need to start a top 10 list of things not to say to a pregnant woman...at the top would be talking about their growing "pooch". So when you see a sensitive, hormonal, pregnant woman please tell her how radiant and beautiful she looks or comment on her beautiful belly which is making a nice home for her baby for the next several months! Just please avoid that word! You never know how a hormonal, pregnant woman will respond!

On another note, we're heading to Kansas this weekend! Eric's sweet Grandma, Cecelia, is celebrating her 90th birthday!! And I will be throwing a shower for my big sis, who is expecting her first baby in just a few short weeks! Will be great to see all of our family at these fun events....we'll see about the 12 hours in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment