Thursday, March 4, 2010

15 weeks

So, tomorrow we will be officially 15 weeks! We had another appointment this week and all seems to be going well. Nice, strong heartbeat and growing like a weed!


Here we are at 15 weeks!

The 3 of us enjoyed a nice road trip to Kansas for a long weekend. We celebrated Cecelia's 90th birthday, had a shower for my sister and got to spend some time with our families! It was a good trip, for the most part! However, I am learning that being in the car for 12+ hours is not nearly as easy. Even though there's not much of a belly to accommodate, there is just not a comfortable position to hang out in for the drive across Colorado and Kansas. Luckily, Eric drove the whole way both directions, but man was I exhausted by the time we got home! Our road trips will begin to change and probably take longer as this little one continues to grow!

I also completed my first sewing project, which I was quite proud of! I made my sister a sling to carry little Baby Kraus! Okay, it wasn't my first sewing project, but probably my first project I've done without my Grandma's help and since about the age of 11. Hopefully that little one enjoys it as much as Otis did when we tested it on him to make sure it didn't rip into 1000 little pieces! See my models, Eric and Otis, testing it out...



It's hard to believe we are almost 4 months along in this process, which is almost half way done! I thought I would never get past the first trimester since we found out we were pregnant so early...but I am fully enjoying the second trimester! My energy is slowly but surely coming back, which has been amazing especially since we have been enjoying some nice warm weather this week! I'm so ready for winter to be over, bring on the warmth!

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog.....very excited for the two of you! :) pregnancy wears you out doesn't it? but it has some awesome moments too, and is definetely all worth it! love ya
    tamara

    ReplyDelete