Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Madness Begins

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. I don't love to watch college basketball the entire season, except for the Cats, but once the tournament comes around...it's a whole different ball game!

On the other hand, I'm super antsy right now waiting for my sister's baby to arrive! Tomorrow is the official due day, but I have been waiting very impatiently this week for the little one to arrive. I'm pretty sure that since the forecast I heard on my way home from work called for up to 16 inches of snow, the baby will be on it's way shortly after I-70 is closed! Or...this 65 degree weather will continue and we won't have to worry about the weather, for once!

We are at 17 weeks! Can't believe how fast this is going! I keep hearing that we may be able to start feeling the baby move over the next few weeks. However, it may feel like gas. I'm still unsure about whether or not I'm feeling my sweet little baby or a gas bubble, which is an unusual thought! I don't want to get too emotional over a little gas, but I also don't want to blow off the first time I feel the baby moves because it may just be gas! Oh the weirdness of pregnancy!!

I have been feeling GREAT the past few weeks! It is so nice to have some energy back and be up for some physical activity almost daily, as opposed to coming home and napping on the couch, eating dinner, napping a little more and then heading to bed! We have another appointment at the end of the month and have scheduled our ultrasound for April 1. I am so looking forward to that day!

2 comments:

  1. I feel torn! I want the baby to come soon for Mandy, but for your sake, I hope it is after the snow... 6-9 inches predicted here as of this morning - BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get much here...back to sunny and gorgeous! Bring on the baby!

    ReplyDelete