Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Elliott Marie

This weekend, I had the immense pleasure of meeting my sweet niece, Elliott Marie. She is definitely one of the most beautiful babies EVER! She was born at 12:25am, weighing 9 lbs. 9.7 oz. and almost 23 inches long! She has lots of brown hair and a nice tan complexion. She makes super funny faces and sleeps with her mouth open, which I absolutely love! She loves to eat and sleep and is very good at both! She gave me a run for my money during a diaper change and getting her ready to go home! I'm sure we'll be great friends and that I'll be her favorite aunt...at least on the Leitnaker side of the family!

Being around Miss Elliott was amazing and made me that much more excited about the little one who will be entering our lives sooner than later! It's still amazing to me to think about a little one just relaxing and growing inside of me right as we speak! I can't wait to see our little one playing with his or her cousin, Elliott!!

On another note, we had another appointment with Jasmine today. The baby's heartbeat is at 140...nice and healthy! And measuring at 19 weeks, which is right on track as we'll be 19 weeks at the end of the week! We have another exciting day coming up on Thursday, as we'll be having our ultrasound! I cannot wait to see our little baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a perfect, beautiful baby! I wish I had seen you guys while you were here, but hopefully it won't be too long before I see you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous name she has been given! And you, well you sound quite over the moon for her. Congrats to all of you!

    Have fun at your ultrasound!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete