Thursday, June 10, 2010

29 weeks

Here we are...at 29 weeks! This is really going fast! Hard to believe that in 11 short weeks (give or take a few) our little baby will be here! Sure don't know what has happened since December when we found out we were pregnant!

We had another appointment with Jasmine this week, as we're now on the every 2 weeks schedule. Passed the Glucose Test, so luckily don't have to worry about Gestational Diabetes. She and Eric were able to feel body parts, which was cool! Although I'm not sure the baby liked it so much because it would often give a big jab back to them! A little attitude already! We also heard the baby's heartbeat at 140 bpm, which has been about the norm for this pregnancy!

At 29 weeks, the baby weighs about 2.5 pounds and is about 15 inches long! I can tell that this baby is getting long as I have been feeling movement up near my ribs as well as in my lower belly...must be taking after your dad!

We've also got our childbirth classes to look forward to next month, which I am getting very excited for! We'll be learning a lot and also talking to parents who have also recently had babies...so it will be nice to get some insight from new moms and dads as well!

Last weekend, I danced in the Dance Academy's recital with Bella Luz, our student troupe. We had an awesome performance and people seemed to enjoy watching a pregnant woman dance...other people seemed to think it was totally bizarre that I would still be dancing at this point! If you want to check it out, there is a video posted on facebook.

Looking forward to this weekend as more visitors are headed out to Colorado...my mom, my sister and my new niece, Elliott! Know we'll have a great visit...and that I'll have lots of great pics to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment