Sunday, June 27, 2010

31 weeks

Here we are at the end of June and at 31 weeks! As I say almost every time I write in here, I really can't believe that we're this far along in the pregnancy. We have only 9 weeks to go, just 2 short months. I just can't believe it!

It's been brought to my attention that some of my posts are rather negative and only focusing on the idiotic things that people say. However, there are plenty of perks of being pregnant as well.

Here are a few:

-Everyone offers to help...with everything.

-Eric is amazing. Seriously, if I have a need, he makes sure it's met.

-People are saying extremely nice things to me about my appearance, which is a very welcome change from a few months ago!

-I have an excuse to nap. (Although I don't use it much and was instructed by Jasmine to do more of it over the next few weeks).

-Flowy dresses and flip flops are at a whole new level of comfortable these days.

-Eating is fun. Don't get me wrong, I try to be healthy (most of the time) but I really enjoy eating more these days than in the past, which is hard to imagine because I've always loved to eat!

-Our pets love me. I don't know if they know something is up, but they sleep on me, next to me and pretty much don't let me out of their sight anymore. So cute!

On another note, we got to welcome a new member to the family this weekend! Henry Christopher Brotherson was born on Saturday, June 26 at about 2:15pm to Chris & Ann (Eric's brother and our sister in law). Henry weighed in at 8 pounds even and he and Ann are doing great!! Eric gets to go home next week to meet him...so jealous, as I will be sitting this trip out! But will get to meet that sweet little guy in September!

1 comment: