Monday, May 31, 2010

Pancakes...and Pictures

My big pancake breakfast took place this weekend! It was fun and delicious...but I was full and felt kind of crappy all day yesterday! I usually eat agave nectar on my pancakes and don't think I ever want to eat syrup again! We meet with Jasmine next week to find out if the results are good. I didn't eat all of the food in pictured...but had to eat 2-3 pancakes, 1/8 c. of syrup, 2 forms of protein and at least 8 oz. of juice. See amazing feast below...



And here is a picture of me and our baby at 27+ weeks. I am getting big these days! But that is the goal! Baby is about 14 inches long and weighs in at a whopping 2 pounds this week. The third trimester has officially begun...cannot believe how soon this little baby will be here!



Lastly, here is a picture of beautiful Harvey Gap. Western Garfield County gets a pretty bad rap sometimes, but look at this picture! How beautiful is that water and the mountains...just breath-taking! The water is so clear and the most wonderful shade of blue-green, it looks like it could be a tropical island. But it's here in Colorful Colorado...and only a few miles from our house!



We had a great visit with my Dad and Pam this weekend! Got to see some great sites and spend some time together! Strange to realize that the next time we see each other, there will be a tiny new addition to the family! And this is just the beginning of the visitors that will be coming out to see us this summer...so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are still pretty tiny! Can't wait to see that belly pop out :) hehe - And since I am not one of the lucky summer visitors, that means you must keep adding pictures to your blog!

    ReplyDelete