Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mountain Fair

Over this past weekend was Mountain Fair. A fun little fair that happens in Carbondale every summer...and all the hippies come out to play. I love Mountain Fair, just for the people watching. This weekend, I saw a real pirate!! Okay, probably not really...but did see a gentleman dressed as a pirate just checking out the fair. And I love it.

I also got to dance with the wonderful ladies of Bella Luz and Sahara Moon. It was hot and humid...and a long night, but definitely fun and totally worth it! I also get to mark one more goal off of my 101 in 1001 list, as I did a solo pregnant. I'm not usually one to do a solo as I'm not overly confident in my dance abilities...I can learn choreography and follow someone else, but when it comes to doing my own thing, I don't feel it's my strong suit. BUT...I did it. I've done a solo once before in front of a much smaller crowd, so I was pretty darn proud of myself.

Dancing with the lovely ladies of Sahara Moon

Me, Aarin and Sophia

Close up shot of belly...dancing at 35 weeks

Side angle view of the belly...during my solo, or duet with Baby Bro

No comments:

Post a Comment