Monday, January 24, 2011

Leaving...

on a jet plane!!! We are headed on our first vacation as a family tomorrow and I am beyond excited! We're going to New York!!! Eric has to go for work, but Neva and I get to tag along. And I can't wait! We're also going to get to catch up with some of my girlfriends and hopefully take in a belly dance class while we're there. And of course do some serious sight-seeing!!

On another note, Eric turned 30 last week and we celebrated with some sledding this weekend. A good time was had by all...and 30 isn't looking so bad these days. Good thing, as we're counting down the last few months until I join that club as well!

Neva continues to be amazing! She's learning to sleep without being swaddled and is handling that change like a champ! She was also exposed to the flu last week at daycare and came through that with flying colors...not even the tiniest resemblance of feeling ill...such a healthy little gal!

She is SO close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. She kicks her legs straight up in the air and pushes them over so that she is completely on her side. She turns her head to face the other direction...if only that bottom arm didn't get in the way! I'm so excited for her to reach this milestone...but really can't believe my little baby is almost 5 months old and ready to be doing things like this!

Off to pack to see the concrete jungle I've heard so much about...

No comments:

Post a Comment