Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tooth!!!

How did I not mention this last night??? Must have been the complete exhaustion...

However, yesterday morning as we were hanging out in the Grand Junction airport, I stuck my finger in little Neva's mouth to see if all this drool was producing anything...and sure enough one of her bottom teeth is now poking through! How in the world is this possible? Why in the world do they have to grow so quickly? How is this absolutely amazing and heart wrenching at the same time? And how did this amazing little girl pop a tooth with no warning? We haven't used any teething gel since my last post about teething and our night of being up every 30 minutes. Absolutely nothing since then.

Amazing, I tell you. Absolutely amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Go Neva! That's so adorable...first teeth are completely amazing. She'll be eating food before you know it!! :) Enjoy each day cuz it does go awfully fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have some good NYC snow pics! What a crazy week to be visiting!

    ReplyDelete