Tuesday, June 3, 2014

38.5 weeks

Holy moly....we are in the home stretch now!

And this baby has flipped!!!!  Did lots of walking, homeopathic remedies and some acupuncture and this little one just turned right back around!  Now to keep it head down....

Funny how hard last week was, trying to wrap my head around the possibility of having a C-section.  And now, here I am, trying to wrap my head around an all-natural birth once again.  I know I can do it.  I know it will be different than it was last time.  I know at the end, I'll be so grateful and proud that I did it "my way" once again.  I can do anything for one minute...and thank goodness those contractions usually only last one minute at a time! 

The house is cleaned, the carseat bases are installed, the bassinet is set up, the freezers are stocked with premade meals....just waiting on this baby to arrive.  I'm ready when you are baby, but can we please not wait 10 additional days like your sister did? 

I'm feeling pretty good for this late in the game!  Sleeping is getting a little bit more difficult as my hands fall asleep very easily on the side that I am sleeping on.  Heartburn is finally starting to make a nasty appearance and seems to be present, no matter what I eat!  Still exercising on almost a daily basis, which I swear helps...and teaching belly dance classes, too! 

Just waiting on the final detail....that sweet little babe! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So happy for you. Looking forward to meeting this little blessing.����aunt Judi

    ReplyDelete