Monday, August 23, 2010

Cook, Clean, Sleep....Bowl?

Over the weekend, we were extremely productive. We have a freezer full of enchiladas, just waiting to be cooked after the birth of our little one. Figured that just in case no one had time to cook, we better have some delicious food to feed our birthing team.

We've cleaned the house from top to bottom...and then have done it again and again. The house is cleaner than normal, as if the baby might actually care or notice if we missed a day of running the vacuum. Don't get me wrong, I love the cleanliness of our abode right now but really don't know if it can get any cleaner around here!

And I've been resting up or at least trying to do a better job of getting a nap in here and there. Resting up for the biggest challenge of my life! And I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible at night, as I've heard these nights will be few and far between for the next several years.

So, the nesting is done. And now we just sit back and wait for the little one to make his or her arrival.

However, in an attempt to speed things along we went bowling yesterday. No changes yet, but we'll see what happens!

Come on baby, we're ready for you...I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment